£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you a newly qualified accountant or a finalist looking for an exciting new role? This Management Accounting role will you give you the chance to grow in a booming business with plenty of progression and expansion happening.
This role reports into the Finance Manager and will suit someone from a retail, eCommerce or online tech company background.
- Key tasks within the month end timetable including preparation and posting of monthly journals (e.g. accruals/prepayments), balance sheet reconciliations, maintenance of fixed asset register
- Business partnering with operational teams to provide key KPI information and cost centre reporting including variance analysis and commentary on a monthly basis
- Working closely with and providing support to the wider finance function including FP&A, Cash Office and Compliance/Tax
- Playing a key role in the annual audit process and ensuring the highest level of controls compliance throughout the year
- Assistance with compliance work e.g. ONS Returns/annual PSA/tax reporting and accounting
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Newly qualified/finalist ACCA, ACA or CIMA from retail, eCommerce or a tech background or from an audit background with retail, eCommerce or tech clients.
- Strong proven Management Accounting and financial reporting experience
- Flexible working and current work from home (which is likely to be extended)
- Generous employee benefits package including private healthcare
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Hot and cold drinks and snacks provided in the office.
- Regular work drinks and events