£220 - £250 per day
AF - MA - CAMBIAN_1524587283
7 months ago
My client, one of the UK's leading health service providers are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a 5 month contract.
As the Management Accountant you will work across all companies within the Group. The primary objective of the role is to support the Finance Manager in providing monthly management accounts that are accurate and completed within reporting deadlines, with a particular focus on staff costs.
- To assist the Finance Manager in the production of accurate and timely management accounts.
- To assist the Finance Manager in all month end procedures.
- To assist in month end accruals process & liaise with accounts payable to ensure costs are accurately reflected to the ledgers
- To ensure that all invoices input by the Accounts Payable team are checked for accuracy of coding
- Working closely with Procurement and the Accounts Payable team to maintain up-to-date accruals schedules.
- Variance analysis & commentaries on all the accruals
- Month end journals preparation and posting
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts including intercompany, prepayments, goodwill & Investments, fixed assets
- Assist with the month end close
Experience and Skills Required
Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA), part qualified considered if experience is relevant.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve problems.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent system skills including Excel.
- Team player with willingness to help others and go above and beyond their formal role.
- Exercise the upmost discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site environment/healthcare business.
- Previous experience managing fixed asset process.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics.
if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.