West End, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the hospitality sector with a well-established bar and restaurant base. They are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Head of Management reporting.
As a Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Compile the weekly trade review and distribute accordingly;
- Compile and send out the daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to the company;
- Compile the month end journals for the respective P&L lines (listed below);
- Review the P&L for the respective lines responsible for and ensure corrections are journaled;
- Submit the final P&L's;
- Compile the quarterly bonus calculations;
- Update the business plan;
- Produce the monthly board pack;
- Update the UCP, Sales and EBITDA Database;
- Ensure that the Management Accounts are issued and that commentary is provided for variance analysis for actuals v budget and forecast where applicable;
- Responsible for meeting with the respective department heads to go through the monthly results;
- Qualified ACA,ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will pay £50-55,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.