£200 - £250 per day
AF - 2792_1537199674
3 months ago
A rare opportunity is now available for an experienced Management Accountant to join this highly successful organisation operating in the property market. Established in 2003, they are now an ASX listed organisation with further growth opportunities ahead. The key to their success is the passion and commitment to their business model, which resonates with all the employees.
The organisation has a great reputation for being collaborative in their way of working. With a flat management structure in place and an inclusive culture, this is a superb opportunity to be part of this high performing team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be hands-on with a proactive approach to work. You will play a key role in the finance team and act as a business partner to operations.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Month End reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the fixed asset register and depreciation calculation
- Prepare monthly Operations reports with variance to budget analytics
- Bank journals & reconciliations
- Expense accruals/prepayment / standard monthly journals
- Assist with annual Operations budgeting
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Payroll cover (when required).
- Assist the Finance Manager with other projects for work as required.
- Other duties as directed by the Finance Manager or CFO.
ACA/ACCA qualified, you are a hands-on finance professional who enjoys working in a small and collaborative environment.
This is a great opportunity to have flexibility in the workplace while still having the opportunity to develop your skills with the support of a passionate and dedicated management team.