£200 - £240 per day
3 months ago
Exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified/ Finalist candidate to join a hospitality company in London. This company are expanding very quickly and need a Management Accountant to join the business.
You will have 2 - 3 years experience working in an accountancy role and will be ambitious, experienced, confident and professional:
- Management Accounts experience- Essential to be able to produce
- Cash flow experience
- Ability to process payroll
- Experience of Sage 50
- Experience in a hospitality / Food & beverage environment
- Accounts receivable/ Accounts payable
- Excellent eye for detail
- Identification of areas where value can be added including revenue and cost opportunities
This role is a temp to perm opportunity and will suit a candidate who is early in their career with experience. You will have an adaptable character being able to speak to chefs, waiters, as well as director's.