£200 - £250 per day
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Management Accountant to join this highly successful organisation operating in the property market. The organisation has a great reputation for being collaborative in their way of working. With a flat management structure in place and an inclusive culture, this is a superb opportunity to be part of this high performing team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be hands-on with a proactive approach to work. You will play a key role in the finance team and act as a business partner to operations.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Month End reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the fixed asset register and depreciation calculation
- Prepare monthly Operations reports with variance to budget analytics
- Bank journals & reconciliations
- Expense accruals/prepayment / standard monthly journals
- Assist with annual Operations budgeting
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Payroll cover (when required).
- Assist the Finance Manager with other projects for work as required.
- Other duties as directed by the Finance Manager or CFO.
CIMA/ACCA qualified, you are a hands-on finance professional who enjoys working in a small and collaborative environment.
This is a great opportunity to have flexibility in the workplace while still having the opportunity to develop your skills with the support of a passionate and dedicated management team.