City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus, pension & healthcare.
10 days ago
The market leader in private equity, specialising in real estate, is recruiting for a Qualified Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Group Finance Director.
As a Qualified Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and providing the external accountants with the information required to meet reporting deadlines
- Assist in the review of the monthly management accounts
- Provide monthly and annual cost analysis for various expense line items
- Assist with the preparation and review of the Firms FCA regulatory returns
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- A 2.1 or 1st from a top 30 university
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a 20% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.