£240 - £260 per day
about 1 month ago
Based in London, this company operates as the market leader in their industry. This company is a property comany who have had continued to grow year and year. The company has a high performing culture which has been the backbone the businesses success and they are now looking to bring in a new Management Accountant to add value and insight to business performance.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager you will be expected to engage with the different entities within the organization, creating and maintaining strong relationships with your stakeholders. Further to this you will:
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for numerous entities
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Assist with recommendation of business strategy and business process improvements
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders
- Assist in other financial areas, including implementation projects
This role requires someone with experience in a Management Accounting role or making their first move from chartered accounting. The company is fast paced and growing and your ambitions must match this.
- CA / CPA / ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Advance use of Excel
- Strong communication skills