City of London, London
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Study Support
7 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of a goriwng FMCG comapny based in London.
We are currently looking for an Accountant who will be part of the finance team whose main duties will be to look after management accounts, payroll and various reporting along with assisting the Finance Director to ensure smooth running of the finance department.
The ideal candidate will be someone who will be willing to get involve in all aspect of the finance function of the company as well as other parts of the business. This role will report to the Finance Director.
Main Duties :
- Managing a team of 3 Accounts Assistant
- Produce management accounts along detailed variance analysis
- Take charge of monthly payroll with the assistance of the payroll bureau
- Produce various monthly and weekly reporting for use at senior management/board level
- Monitor accounts payable process to ensure document flow is effective and timely
- Filling and compliance of VAT and PAYE
- Assisting with year end audit
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working Capital Management
- Pensions reconciliation
Skills/Attributes Required :
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within UK and be in the final year of your accountancy qualification
- Must possess advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel as this role will involve use of complex excel spreadsheets- suitable candidates may be required to demonstrate their knowledge of this during the interview
- Must have experience using SAGE 50, candidates without experience using this software will not be considered
This role is a permanent full time position, 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The starting salary is competitive, paid annual holiday along with other benefits. Paying up to £42k