City of London, London
£48000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus pension & Healthcare
9 months ago
Fintech business are recruiting for a Management Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO. The Management Accountant will be responsible for the accuracy of all areas of the day to day management accounting across the business strands and geographic locations.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Weekly and ad-hoc MI reporting on business KPIs
- Monthly financial reporting cycle for 5 entities across the Labs group of companies
- Quarterly FCA returns, financial deep-dive and board packs
- Annual audit and tax compliance work
- Annual budget preparation
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- SQL exposure would be beneficial
This role will look up to pay up to £50,000 as well as offering a company share scheme, pension, healthcare plus 10-20% bonus.