City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
MA - Construction_1526575233
7 months ago
Management Accountant - Construction
Great opportunity for a fully qualified or part qualified Management Accountant to join this global construction business. Known for their progressive culture and internal development programs, they are seen as an employer of choice in the UK market.
In this role you will support the Head of Business Intelligence and Senior Business Analyst.
- Provide commercially focused accounting support,
- Budgeting and forecasting,
- Collecting and Analyst data,
- Preparation of financial management reports,
- Variance and commentary analysis,
- Assisting with margin analysis,
- Preparation of balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations,
- Assisting the finance team with statutory audit and reporting requirements,
- Project accounting.
- ACA/ACCA Part or Fully Qualified
- Construction background or exposure to long term service industries
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment
- A proven ability to contribute to process improvement
- Strong Excel skills