City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
- Draft and review documents including corporate services agreement, fee letters, share declaration of trust, loan agreements, capitalisation documentation and UK company corporate documentation in accordance with the business's procedures.
- Review and comment on transaction documents.
- Liaison with external transaction parties and internal teams involved in the transaction.
- Instruct, supervise and/or arrange the incorporation of SPVs, capitalisation, any registrations (e.g. tax, consumer credit and data protection), bank account openings and know your client requirements.
- Liaise with Directors regarding any commercial aspects of the transactions.
- Attend client meetings and signings.
- Ascertain all covenants and obligations relevant for the management of the SPVs, and enter this, along with the relevant SPV statutory information and transaction details into the relevant database.
- Arrange full and timely handover to the relevant internal teams as required, including preparation of procedural notes and instructions as required.
- Manage existing transactions in conjunction with other teams, including changes to transactions, amendments to documentation, transaction default and termination processes.
- Liaison with internal teams regarding implementation of changes to transactions and their implications to ongoing compliance management or accounting.
- Dealing with ad hoc transaction enquiries and/or relevant correspondence.
- Support other internal teams as appropriate with critical date management and preparation and review of accounts.
- Record time spent on relevant activities for client billing purposes.
- Review invoices in accordance with fee letters and assist with financial control.
- Review Investor Reports on a regular basis, discuss concerns or queries with the appropriate Director and action any measures.
- Draft initial quotes for certain transactions in conjunction with the business development team.
- Contribute towards business development and marketing objectives by:
- Organising post deal closure marketing reviews and meetings with clients in conjunction with the business development team;
- Ensuring details of working party lists, transaction parties and regular contacts are in the relevant database and kept up to date;
- Developing target contact lists of existing clients; and
- Sourcing further existing client business.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience in a similar role with experience of reviewing securitisation and structured finance documentation.
- Experience of corporate administration of UK companies would be an advantage.
- An excellent level of communication skills, both oral and written, and a high level of interpersonal skills, giving the ability to work with all levels, both within and external.
- The ability to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines within the context of a demanding workload.
- A demonstrable ability to understand, consider and discuss complex securitisation and structured transactions.
- The ability to work independently, and to work effectively as part of a team, both within transaction management and in a multi-disciplinary setting.