£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
Interim Manufacturing Accountant
- 12 Month Contract with the opportunity to be permanent
- £180 - £250 day rate
We are currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant with a manufacturing background to join our client's business in the West End.
Our client is a global specialists in raw materials production. The company has a global presence.
- Assist in preparing monthly management report including P&L, Balance sheet, various sales and margin analysis by major customer, segment and product group; inventory report; quality, machine efficiency, waste and other factory related cost report; expenses analysis for sales, admin and IT department for distribution to the senior management team.
- Prepare monthly review with commentary.
- Prepare 3-month sales, forecast for the review of senior management team.
- Prepare Manufacturing KPI report for operation team meeting.
- Assist in intercompany reconciliation, monthly financial results Global Key Account report according to Group's strict deadline.
- Process journals, bank reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation for assigned accounts.
- Prepare monthly inventory age analysis and liaise with sales team and supply chain to minimise exposure.
- Prepare weekly stock variance report for review with production and warehouse team on major deviations.
- Prepare weekly cash forecast and weekly sales upload.
- CAPEX spending tracking and ensure timely capitalisation of assets and fixed assets register maintenance.
- Prepare quarterly report in FX exposure, lease commitment, CAPEX spends by projects with commentary on progress; commercial excellence report.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and strategic 5-year plan.
- Assist in preparation of year end reporting and year end audit.
- Provide global sourcing team with information on volume and pricing for key materials.
- Update raw material and imported items standard costs.
- Provide support to sales team in developing product costs.
- Provide assistance to business excellence manager on validating cost reduction projects.
- Develop models in excel to help analysis on production performance, factory expenses, FTE and as required by senior management.
- Back up for accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll as required.
- Assist BU controller with ad-hoc reports as required.
- 2 years manufacturing experience
- Cima/ ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Career growth
- Competitive pay