West London, London
£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My Client is looking for available Marketing Assistant's on a 1 year FTC to support the implementation of marketing initiatives and strategies to support the achievement of business objectives and improve market positioning.
West End Based - £29,000 plus benefits and bonuses.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, advertising and/or public relations.
- May have experience in a marketing role and/or fundamental knowledge and understanding of Construction, Property Development, Investment Management and Retirement Living industries.
- Analytical skills with the ability to carry out research and interpret data.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, combined with well-developed writing skills to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Gather information and conduct analysis on market trends and competitor actions to support and inform decision making.
- Contribute to the preparation of marketing reports as directed which may include sales mapping and buyer profiling.
- Contribute to the design, development and production of marketing materials which may include brochures, press releases, audio visual materials and technical product/service displays.
- Perform a wide range of administrative duties as directed which may include liaising with external service providers, organising forums and presentations, setting up meetings and booking venues for marketing events and campaigns.