£0.00 - £45800 per annum
5 months ago
My client a high profile membership body is looking for an experienced Membership Marketing Manager. Based in Central London you will report to the Assistant Director of Strategic Communications and be responsible for the Marketing Officer. The main purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day management of the directorate's activities relating to the recruitment and retention of members, and act as programme manager
- Ensure the members profile data collection activities are optimised and scheduled to maximise the quality and usefulness of our membership data.
- Provide marketing advice to colleagues to inform recruitment and retention-focused planning and decision-making.
- Plan and manage the member insight work stream, support the marketing officer in running these projects.
- Contribute to the promotion that this is a career choice by reviewing current marketing material,
- Suggest with colleagues and stakeholders of how to actively co-ordinate and promote development and content
- Oversee and line manage the marketing officer
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through experience
- Previous marketing membership management experience preferred
- Line management experience is essential
- Preferably have worked with a membership organisation
- Experienced in developing/ planning recruitment retention programmes
- Preferably available immediately
Duration: 12 month FTC
Location: Central London