City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Global Mobility & Immigration Analyst | £65,000 | City of London
My Client are an International Investment Management firm based in the heart of the City on the hunt for a diligent, experience Global Mobility Analyst with experience in the US to join their team on a 9 month maternity contract.
- The primary purpose of the role is to administer the Global Mobility Program and manage immigration globally across the business.
- You will will be responsible for delivering the day-to-day operations of the company's domestic and international mobility programs.
- Responsible for full lifecycle assignment management for international assignees, including but not limited to creation of assignment letters
- Preparation of cost estimates, immigration formalities, ensuring adherence to policies, annual review of assignment effectiveness and repatriation arrangements
- Be responsible for attaining and maintaining of immigration licensees and employment visas globally
- Handle the external relocation provider and immigration counsel relationships
- Provide oversight of service provider quality and performance by monitoring KPIs, metrics, incident reporting, and regular SLA reviews and adherence to contractual policies, procedures and controls
You MUST have experience in a US based role as there will be a lot of liaison over there with senior stakeholders.
My Client offer a range of benefits; from flexible working, team incentives, subsidised lunches and an incredible training programme. As one of the leading Investment Management firms in the world, you would gain incredible training working for this firm.