City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
about 1 month ago
My client is currently recruiting for a newly qualified ACA/CA Management Accountant to join a large real estate firm who are at the forefront of their industry!
Starting immediately, this is a 3-month contract opportunity based in central London.
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
- Business Partnering with various Stakeholders and Senior Managers
- Preparation of annual budgets for multiple departments
- Monthly Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Monthly Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Responding to financial queries from Stakeholders and Senior Manager
- Project Accounting as required
- Assisting with process improvements
To be successful, you will be a CA/CPA Qualified candidate with proven experience in a similar Management Accountant role. You will have proven experience managing large complex budgets as well as the proven ability to build rapport with multiple stakeholders. You must be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and prioritise workloads.
Advanced Excel skills and experience using large ERP systems is essential.