City of London, London
£300 - £330 per day
5 months ago
Management Accountant - Logistics
Join this established logistics company who have experienced phenomenal growth over the recent years with no signs of slowing down. With more growth on the horizon, this is truly a great opportunity not to be missed. On offer is a great work/life balance, rewarding benefits and amazing growth opportunities.
In this broad role as the Management Accountant in a team of 3, you will report into the Financial Controller and have responsibilities including:
- Management, maintenance and assistance in the delivery of monthly accounting processes with emphasis on WIP, Stock and Fixed Assets
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting to Destination Leadership Teams, Executive Team and Board including liaison with operational managers and variance analysis
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Administration of Corporate Credit Cards and Concur
- Active participation in the development, reporting and monitoring of annual budgets and forecast amendments
- Involvement in the completion of information for external audit, especially in relation to Stock, WIP and Fixed Assets.
To be considered for this Management Accountant role, you will be recently ACA/CA qualified. Additionally, you will possess excellent communication skills, be highly motivated and a team player. You must have strong consolidation experience and be immediately available.