£45000 - £50000 per annum
24 days ago
My client is a Global Leading Marketing business based in Central London.
They are looking for a Newly Qualified ACA, from Big 4 to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Global Controller, you will be responsible for:
- The management of assigned agencies, such as SOX results, financial application inventory, external services certification, controls.
- Ensure that assigned agencies maintain their financial controls and prepare analysis of accounts on a timely basis
- Annual Risk assessment and Agency Profile
- Documentation / presentation of site visits
- Perform assigned plan for onsite visits. To evaluate the effectiveness of different compliance with company policy and the internal control framework.
- Document the reviews and provide feedback to individual markets and EMEA
- Periodic monitoring controls such as; pre-close reviews, variance analysis, review of RRT, risk and opportunities identification and escalation, review of monthly / quarterly financial information by Hyperion.
- Be ACA qualified from Big 4 accounting firm
- Degree educated
- Strong communicator
- Attention to detail
This role requires the successful individual to travel across the UK and to Madrid.