City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
10 days ago
Based in Central London this is an opportunity to work in a well known Insurance business with offices globally. The role will suit you if you are ambitious and keen to develop whilst being challenged in supportive environment.
As a Corporate Accountant you will work closely with the FC to cover a variety of tasks that will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and assist in explanation of Quarterly Group Consolidation and Segment result
- Prepare group eliminations/segment adjustments
- Prepare quarterly Group reporting pack
- To take responsibility for the accuracy of Oracle ledgers
- Prepare Corporate member trial balances
- Prepare external trade capital quarterly reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Corporate Members
- Assist in preparation of IFRS consolidated accounts
- Development of financial systems and reporting
- Play key role in ensuring Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- To liaise with external Auditors in a professional and efficient manner
- Point of contact for external tax advisors
- To liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers in a professional and efficient manner
- Ad-hoc work/projects as and when required
- To review and approve syndicate coverholder/brokers
You would also take a role in process improvements and other ad-hoc and project based work. This will include producing various ad hoc financial models and report presentations.
This is a key position in a well established finance function and you will be able to use your existing skills as well as learn and develop.
To be considered you must be Newly Qualified and have worked for a Insurance company or have experience of Auditing Insurance businesses.