£50000 - £55000 per annum
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a newly qualified Accountant to join a leading Investment Management firm in the heart of Mayfair.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, highly driven and motivated professional to join a market leading group and play an important role in its growth. Whilst being a good team player, there will be ample opportunity for direct responsibility and the candidate should be a confident self-starter.
The client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial firm with a disciplined institutional approach to risk management and reporting. They hold a first class track record of performance and employ only the highest calibre professionals.
- Assist in the over-sight of the external fund administrators
- Manage quarterly and annual reports
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting
- Assist in the coordination of the year end group audit process
- Assist in the selection process for service providers and monitor all on-going corporate level costs against budget
- Work closely with the Asset Management team on financial aspects of investments, including budget analysis and forecasting
- Assist in the maintenance of the fund models
- Cash and liquidity management and monitoring of the Funds' revolving credit facilities and hedging instruments
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Degree level educated (2:1 minimum)
- Excellent A Level and GCSE's
- Real estate fund experience extremely advantageous
- Financial Services background essential
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of accounting fundamentals and regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills