City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of a Tech business based in London.
The role will be joining a growing team who are looking to add an experienced Newly Qualified Management Accountant to their team who has the ability to produce full sets of accounts and oversee the work of junior staff members.
- Monthly management accounts pack with variance analysis;
- Posting of monthly adjustments (accruals, deferred income etc);
- Adhere to monthly group reporting deadline;
- Complete year end audit tax pack;
- Budget preparation.
- Preferable use of Xero or Sage accounting software;
- AR, AP and credit control experience;
- BACS payments, working with multi currencies, Bank reconciliations, Cash Flow management;
- Staff expenses; Credit card expenses;
- Payroll & P11D submissions.
- A fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA);
- Excel skills to 'slice and dice' data - pivot, vlookup;
- Possess good accounting experience, some tax knowledge desirable;
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations;
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
What's in it for you?
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
- Private pension
- Private healthcare covering things like half price gym membership, free eye tests and huge discounts