City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
KennedyPeare are recruiting for Newly Qualified Accountant on behalf of a global media company based in London.
This role will be reporting directly into the Head of finance.
- Provide the marketing teams with financial and commercial support to continuously improve financial decision making.
- Influence and challenge stakeholders on their plans and execution of their plans in order to drive efficient and effective use of budget.
- Work closely with stakeholders to support supplier negotiations.
Planning & Forecasting
- Support monthly and quarterly planning, forecasting and review processes, keeping all relevant stakeholders engaged and up to date on performance and future plans
- Work closely with the teams across the business to ensure reported spend, both actuals and forecast, is an accurate reflection of activity.
- Identify risks and opportunities to both costs and circulation volumes and make recommendations to positively impact the outcome.
- Investment appraisal for new offers, campaigns and incentives. Clearly identifies aims, details of project and clear outcomes/measures whilst considering risks.
- Perform regular analysis, often using large sets of data, of key sales channels to identify areas for improvement.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting of relevant costs and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain and enhance all sales and marketing effectiveness KPI reporting, such as sales uplifts, accurate promotional costs and market share analysis.
- Provide inputs for all related numbers in the production of quarterly performance review packs.
Must be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with ideally at least 1 year PQE in a commercial environment.