City of London, London
£18 - £20 per hour
EM - Office Manager_1561045598
4 months ago
CITY OF LONDON
12 MONTH CONTRACT
My client, a leading investment firm are currently recruiting for an office manager to join their team.
With brand new stylish offices in the city, you will be working very closely with all the managers to ensure support across all areas.
You will not only be responsible for the day to day running of the office, but you will also be involved with the HR.
- Managing finances, including payroll, purchase ledger and a bit of sales ledger
- Acting as office manager a large part of your role will be working within the administrative and operational side of things
- Oversee the day to day running of the office whether this be compliance or health and safety
- Ensure all office equipment and supplies are fully stocked and working correctly
- Managing the visitor experience in a professional yet friendly manner
- Matching invoices and arranging payments when needs
- Covering reception if needed
- Be the point of contact for the employees in relation to the workplace
- Background as an office manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and polite
- Excellent organisation
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch!