£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Financial Services client based in the City are seeking a proactive, friendly and confident Office Manager / PA to join their growing business.
The office size is approx. 80 staff.
1:1 PA to CEO support, aswell as ad hoc support for the wider Executive team.
- Strong communication and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work proactively and positively with colleagues and clients of all levels, using initiative
- Responsible for full day to day running of the office
- Maintain stationary and general office supplies, liaise with building management, change management including desk and office moves
- PA/EA support for the CEO and Executive team
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- Travel arrangements
- Expenses using Concur
- Maintaining all H&S monitoring, record keeping and planning
- HR Support
- Induction of new employees including showing round office/building, H&S and coordinating meetings
- Assist the HR Administrator with contracts, offer letters and onboarding new staff
- Organising Events such as; Client events, Christmas and Summer parties, general activities and social events