£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
The Operations Administrator who is successful will have excellent Swift payments knowledge, understand the demands of the Banking sector and will be thoroughly professional and experienced.
The opportunity is unique and offers a comprehensive compensation package, an opportunity to gain further experience in the banking field, a comfortable and enjoyable working environment and a chance to progress within a reputable and well known International Bank.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Inward & Outward remittances
- Customer & Account opening / maintenance
- Cashiering duties in absence of main cashiers
- Loan amendment and Disbursal
- Supporting the Treasury and Investment Desk for Settlement & Reconciliation
Responsibilities will include:
Remittance and Clearing Activities:
- Processing inward & outward remittance
- Processing/amending/cancelling of standing orders
Customer / Account Activities and Loan processing:
- Creation / Amendment of customer information records
- Account opening/closing/amendment etc.
- Set up, amendments, and roll over of Fixed Deposit
- Issuance, cancellation and acknowledgement of Cheque books
- Debit Cards related processing of request, inventory, delivery, and marking hot, etc.
- Processing Loan opening and amendment
- Sterling & Foreign Exchange
- Paying in Cheque for Outward clearing
- Issuance of Manager's Cheques and Demand Drafts
- Nostro & internal accounts reconciliation
- Support to Investment and Treasury Operations Teams for Settlements
- Other ad hoc requests from Director, Operations and COO