Are you are strong PA capable to support multiple Managers, by prioritising and multitasking responsibilities?
I am business partnering with a reputable Japanese Trading firm, who seek a strong Team PA / Administrator to provide PA support to 5 Managers across the EU Lease, Ship & Aerospace departments.
The successful PA will have experience of and be responsible for;
- Diary management for the to the department Managers, scheduling meetings
- Arranging and managing all business trip requirements and expenses, processing all relevant invoices and general administration duties
- organising international exhibitions for Ship & Marine and Aerospace which will be held in Europe.
- SAP administration/input of contractual data, issuing invoices
- Internal applications (transactions, payment requests, listings update and customer registration)
- Set up and manage timely delivery of any commercial or logistics documents to customers and suppliers, if necessary.
- Monthly budget monitoring and reporting
- IT support to the Departments as an IT promoter.
- Internal communications with various departments in SCEU and Tokyo Head Quarters.
- Issue Sales Contracts, Purchase Contracts and exchanging, if necessary.
- Provide all shipping information and shipping documents to customers and counter parties in a timely manner. Record and control all information on the internal spreadsheet and maintain shipping document files, if necessary.
Japanese language skills would be advantageous, but are not essential to this role.