City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum
5 months ago
My Client are looking for an experienced PA to Assist the EA to CEO (this role is part time 3 days a week) with the day to day running of the Private Office.
Main Duties :-
- Management of incoming phone calls and emails as required.
- Receive and interact with visitors.
- Work closely with external relations teams to provide event itineraries for overseas travel.
- Typing of business emails and letters.
- Arrange committee meetings, prepare documentation and create agendas for distribution in advance of meetings.
- Attend and take minutes of meetings.
- Manage incoming post.
- Make sure bookings in the private flat diary and travel calendar are updated on a daily basis.
- Devise and maintain up-to-date soft copy filing and retrieval systems.
- Additional similar tasks will be delegated by the EA in order to support the organisation's objectives.
- Expenses for the EA and CEO using an online system (Sage).
Must have Skills :-
- Achieving measurable success in implementing major responsibilities and key tasks to agreed timescales, budgets and costs.
- At all times working within organisational procedures and supporting the activities and requirements of the Board and Committee of General Purposes, and Senior Management.
- Demonstrating visible activity, creativity, effort and commitment toward the achievement of objectives.
- Commitment to work harmoniously and efficiently with and support the Board and Committee of General Purposes, Senior Management and other departments .
Please send your CV to Emma