West End, London
£17.00 - £19.00 per hour
3 months ago
An excellent opportunity for an experienced PA / Team Assistant to support this prestigious investment company based in the West End to start next Monday 4th Feb
The successful candidate will have strong admin and team support skills preferably from working within the financial services sector
Duties will be varied dependent on the Global teams including
- Booking travel and accommodation, visas
- Booking meeting rooms and restaurants
- Process expenses using Concur .
- Ensure stationary, business cards are available
- Update and maintain the CRM database
- Provide any other ad-hoc admin assistance to support the Middle East business as required, e.g. mailing out Eid cards, ordering business cards, booking meeting rooms for team meetings, etc.
- Ensure the team have the relevant reports and presentations for client/prospect meetings. Print presentations in a professional format (i.e. front and back covers, dividers, spiral binding).
- Ad hoc tasks as requested included scanning and photocopying.
The successful candidate will have
- Preferably experienced within the financial services industry
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent windows-based software skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail is very important.
- Previous experience of providing admin support to a busy team is essential
Assignment Start Date: Monday 4th February
Client Interview: Friday 1st Feb
Registration with Agency Wednesday 30th / Thursday 31st January
Hourly Pay Rate: £17.00 - £19.00
Duration: 10 weeks poss plus
Location: West End