12 days ago
Personal Assistant | City of London | Up to £45K | 6 Month FTC
My Client are a Global Investment Management firm who are on the hunt for an Executive Assistant to support the Company Secretary on a 6 Month FTC.
Offering great development programmes, a brilliant culture and social environment - I couldn't recommend working with this firm anymore. They are an Investment and Wealth Manager with great benefits and working environment.
- Preparation of the annual calendar for the board of directors to include corporate events and key dates;
- Set key deadlines for board and committee pack production and communicate to all stakeholders ahead of time;
- Scheduling, organising and servicing meetings of the boards and Committees;
- Collating and distributing board and committee papers via Diligent Board books;
- Taking responsibility for quality control and timely delivery of board papers for Board meetings;
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a corporate firm, with specific experience with board packs, organising board meetings and dealing with senior stakeholders.