City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + study support
9 months ago
A leading fund administrator are looking to hire a Part Qualified Client Accountant to join their growing team. They offer a structured progression path within the company and therefore this role will suit an ambitious individual with the passion to qualify as an accountant.
This role primarily involves the production of financial statements and management accounts reporting to clients in investment banking and private equity. Along with this it will provide broad exposure to the securitisation markets in a dynamic and supportive environment, with exposure to IFRS, UK/US and Luxembourg GAAPs.
To be successful in the role, the candidate will be an ambitious team player who will recognise the opportunities presented by a growing business. They will work closely with all business areas across Europe to assist in ensuring strong client relationships and high service levels are maintained and enhanced.
- Production of financial statements and management accounts for SPV's
- Maintaining the books and records of the SPVs
- Understanding the transaction documentation and ensuring it is adhered to
- Liaising directly with auditors and managing audit process to ensure deadlines are met
- Continual assessment of procedures and controls and implementing process improvement as necessary
- Understanding of effective interest rates and Fair Values of financial instruments cash and flow projections
- Communicating professionally with clients, their banks and other third party providers to source all required information
- Degree level educated preferably in Accounting and Finance
- Part-qualified or studier (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- 2 years accounting work experience
- Background in a fund administrator highly advantageous
- Sociable personality - outgoing, confident communicator
- Flexibility in approach to managing own work load