£150 - £160 per day
3 months ago
A Leading International Bank has an exciting opening for a Qualified Financial Accountant. You must have an excellent eye for detail with extensive reconciliations experience and be a highly organised and autonomous individual. This offers an excellent work-life balance within a great team and you will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- Assisting with the preparation of Quarterly board papers
- Preparation of Income statements
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided
- Overseeing accounts payable activities
Skills and experience required
- Part-qualified ACCA accountant or similar
- Able to be flexible and adapt work schedule to changing business demands
- Demonstrate and apply a working knowledge of risk management concepts and techniques to identify potential business risk areas.
- Good attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Able to work within a team and to work on own initiative.