£35000 - £40000 per annum + study support
9 months ago
Part Qualififed Management Accountant - Media
KennedyPearce are recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of a leading TV production company based in London.
The finance department is currently made up of three people and is a very busy department. This is a newly created mid-level role, designed to support the Head of Finance to provide the business stakeholders with accurate & timely management reports.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified (AAT, ACCA or CIMA). They will have a proven track record of working in a business with high volume transactions. They will have great attention to detail as well as being able to see "the bigger picture". They will be happy to get involved at all levels, as this is a small department & it is sometimes necessary to cover other roles. They must be confident at dealing with many different stakeholders of the business from Producers, Suppliers, Divisional Heads and the Managing Partners.
- Weekly Credit Control; ensuring timely payment of invoices
- Management of Sales ledger; ensuring sales invoices have been raised correctly by the production team and are processed correctly
- Job monitoring; ensuring the job list is up to date, budget details are uploaded to Access and all relevant details have been received
- Initial preparation of Job reconciliations; working with producers and production managers to ensure jobs are reconciled at the right time
- Preparation of Fixed Asset schedule for all entities
- Bank reconciliations
- Cross company recharges
- Monthly Management Accounts for all entities
- Vat returns for all entities
- Adhoc reporting as required by stakeholders
- Other adhoc task as required by Head of Finance
£35000 - £45000 + study support