West London, London
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My favourite Client, a high-end, prestigious Media Firm are looking for an Admin / Legal Assistant to join their dynamic, friendly team on a part time permanent basis.
This opportunity is PART-TIME; 5 days a week, hours of 10.00am-4.00pm.
Based in West End - paying £30,000 pro rata.
You will provide administrative support to Directors, Managers & an EA. Experience in office administration or secretarial support is essential.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day liaison with the main reception of the office complex regarding office and communal facilities.
- Ensure the office is kept in a good condition and arrange repairs as required.
- Distribute incoming mail and arranging couriers and postage of items for the team.
- Maintain supplies of stationery, equipment and office consumables.
- Handle incoming calls, routing calls to the correct team member / taking messages.
- Manage customer enquiry emails.
- Complete office administrative tasks as required.
- Rights administration: carry out rights administration duties as required ensuring rights are cleared for secondary use.
- Trademark and IP infringement administration: ensure correct usage of our trademarks across all licenced material and the identification and enforcement of IP infringement