City of London, London
£24 - £2500 per annum
5 months ago
6 Months FTC
Part Time Receptionist
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join a global technology company in North London.
They are highly successful, busy and looking for somebody with high standards of customer service.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office. Answering calls, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- A warm and friendly approach
- Must have experience as a receptionist
- Experience booking meeting rooms
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Must have experience working in a corporate environment
- Attention to detail
- Ensuring a high level of customer service always
- Booking all meeting rooms and any related requests
- Conduct regular room checks to ensure all rooms are set up for upcoming meetings
- Daily diary management
- Answering and directing calls to the appropriate employee's
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties required
- Maintaining security and following procedures issuing visitor badges and monitoring the logbook
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please get in touch!