Up to £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
As a Partnership Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building a solid base of key partnerships within various verticals from initial contact, to on boarding and introduction of revenue generating private and corporate clients.
- Attending networking events, exhibitions and other events along with cold calling companies to identify new prospective partners.
- Liaising with the relevant internal teams and management to ensure all agreements are negotiated in-line with company guidelines and are implemented correctly.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships at senior level, maximising the revenue potential from each partner and build long term partner loyalty.
- Working closely with the department Head and marketing team to produce relevant materials to support partners' referral efforts.
- Achieving all set KPIs
- Reviewing financial press daily and required industry press to support understanding of various partner verticals.
- Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecast, reporting on new revenue opportunities.
As a Partnership Manager you will need:
- To be positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Have Capacity to generate new business, develop long term relationships and demonstrate relevant market knowledge to win new business and meet targets
- To successfully delivered presentations and pitches at c-suite level.
- To identifying, closing and negotiating high value contractual relationships
- Have the ability to know where to develop and maintain strong relationships
- A demonstrable track record of success against revenue targets
- An ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
- A collaborative attitude
- The ability to produce freshly sourced leads on a regular basis for initial contact from scratch.
- Have the understanding on how to qualify a prospective partner relationship.
- To produce clear concise and timely reports on sales pipeline.
Qualifications and skills you will need as a Partnership Manager:
- Previous sales experience within a business to business role
- Strong telephone based sales skills
- Strong face to face experience
- Mathematical and grammatical competence
- Networking experience
- Languages are desirable and not essential