City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
15 days ago
City based FX company are looking to recruit a Partnership Manager to join their London office. The role will be responsible for building and maintaining a global network of strategic partners (private and corporate) from scratch, reporting to the Head of Partnerships. A highly consultative role (telephone and face to face) identifying, on-boarding and account managing partners to maximise private and corporate client introductions to the business.
- Build a solid base of key partnerships within various verticals from initial contact, to on boarding and introduction of revenue generating private and corporate clients.
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and other events along with cold calling companies to identify new prospective partners.
- Liaise with the relevant internal teams and management to ensure all agreements are negotiated in-line with company guidelines and are implemented correctly.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships at senior at senior level, maximising the revenue potential from each partner and build long term partner loyalty.
- Work closely the department Head and marketing team to produce relevant materials to support partners' referral efforts.
- Achieve all set KPIs
- Review financial press daily and required industry press to support understanding of various partner verticals
- Keep accurate records and notes in the company's database at all times.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and forecast, reporting on new revenue opportunities.
- Liaise with internal subject matter experts (e.g. dealer, sales, compliance, fintech, marketing)
- Prospective partners/partners
- Leading industry figures and highly connected Individuals
- Prospective trading clients
- Partnership team
- Central departments (compliance, settlements, fintech team, legal and sales)
QUALIFICATIONS (Essential (E) or Desirable (D))
- Previous sales experience within a business to business role (E)
- Strong telephone based sales skills (E)
- Strong face to face experience(E)
- Mathematical and grammatical competence (E)
- Networking experience (E)
- Languages (D)
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Capacity to generate new business, develop long term relationships and demonstrate relevant market knowledge to win new business and meet targets
- Successfully delivered presentations and pitches at c-suite level.
- Identifying, closing and negotiating high value contractual relationships
- Ability to know where to develop and maintain strong relationships
- A demonstrable track record of success against revenue targets
- An ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
- A collaborative attitude
- The ability to produce freshly sourced leads on a regular basis for initial contact from scratch.
- Understand how to qualify a prospective partner relationship.
- Produce clear concise and timely reports on sales pipeline.