£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An exciting and exclusive opportunity has opened up with a credible International Bank in their payments department. This is a great opportunity for someone with drive and passion for their career to develop and grow within the sector whilst simultaneously earning some good money and make a mark on the industry.
The position is looking to go from temp to perm and will be paying £30k for the right candidate. The compensation package is lucrative and includes many added benefits. If what is outlined below describes you and you feel you would be a good fit for this position then please apply and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
As the Payments Advisor reporting directly to the Head of Trade Finance, you will be responsible for your assigned role and will be required to demonstrate:
- Supervisory skills to ensure effectiveness of operations
- Ability to multi-task and maintain poise under pressure
- Prioritise tasks and resources so as to maximise efficiency and cost
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of the importance of Customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and profitability of the bank.
- Awareness of Anti Money Laundering policies (essential)
- In-depth knowledge of SWIFT (MT199, MT202, MT103)
- Assisting new staff to settle in their role
- Approve payments
- A university degree
- Previous payment experience in the banking sector
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment messaging (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Independent and innovative.
- Ready to learn