City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
City based Treasury Management software company, is looking to hire a Payments Implementation Analyst to join their rapidly expanding company. As the Payment implementation consultant, you will be the SME in the payment setup, testing and delivery of a full payment solution to clients.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Being present on Bank calls and possible Bank meetings.
- sFTP set up with the clients TEST and PROD.
- Assist API and AL2 setup.
- Gathering Bank payment specifications, understanding and documenting.
- Able to clearly explain the payment specifications back to the client, providing clear guidance on setup.
- Payment testing with Banks via email, swift test, MyStanards or sFTP test environments.
- Provide updates on payment clearing systems and types, internally to help TXPs knowledge as the landscape of payments change.
- Monitoring of the payment testing, providing clear precise updates to the Head of Implementation and the clients.
- Managing stakeholder expectations, internally and externally.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience & skills;
- Banking or FinTech Operational Payments experience.
- Keen interest in FinTech, technology (API/Block Chain) and banking industry wide business (PSD2, Opening Banking).
- Must have an understanding of payment clearing systems and payment types e.g. RGTS, FasterPay, BACs, SEPA and SEPA same day etc..
- Must have good knowledge of XML payment types e.g. NURG, URGN.
- Should have experience with swift payment types e.g. MT101.
- Knowledge of payments guidelines, scheme rules and regulatory framework.
- Desirable, exposure to Alliance Lite 2 or SWIFT.
- Desirable, possibly been exposed to implementation of systems where they have worked.
- Desirable, Project Management.