City of London, London
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
26 days ago
My client a well established International Bank based in the City, are looking to recruit a Payments Officer to join their London operations. Successful candidates will have 1-3 years' experience within a payments processing role and an interest in loans administration. Someone who is keen to learn, has a strong work ethic and is resilient this is the perfect opportunity for you. Please apply below.
As a Payments Officer you will be responsible for:
- Processing all automated repair payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manual input of all payments.
- Ensuring all payments received have been verified.
- Assist with the setup, amendment and cancellation of standing orders.
- Preparing morning and afternoon copies of SWIFT payments/statements and confirmations to email to Corporate clients.
- Blocking and unblocking accounts.
- Covering daily reconciliations.
- Processing of monthly customer BACs.
- Processing of daily fixed deposits
As a Payments Officer you will need:
- 1-3 years' experience within a payments processing role
- Knowledge of SWIFT, BACS, CHAPS, FASTER, SEPA payments
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent level of education and/or appropriate industry related experience
- Willingness to learn loans administration
- Strong work ethic, resilient attitude and an interest in payments