£150 - £155 per day
AF - PR - 2937_1540303289
7 months ago
- Assist with preparing correct and timely payment for all staff wages and superannuation payments of salary adjustments, payroll deductions, terminations and leave applications.
- Ensure all new hires, changes and leavers are input into the system .
- Providing assistance for the administrations of related areas such as Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Workers Compensation and Work Health and Safety functions.
- Provide input into the business payroll strategy.
- Ensure compliance with all areas of with current .
MUST HAVE Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with work place pension schemes
Excel proficient and be able to work with Pivot tables , VLOOKUP's, etc.
Assist with Writing and implementing payroll procedures and controls
A solid background in Payroll and Good knowledge of Excel and Xero.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliable, practical, pragmatic, dynamic, motivated, trustworthy and good spirit