City of London, London
£150 - £180 per day
9 months ago
Payroller position on a temp to perm basis for a facilities company in London:
- Assist with preparing correct and timely payment for all staff wages and superannuation payments of salary adjustments, payroll deductions, terminations and leave applications.
- Ensure all new hires, changes and leavers are input into the system .
- Providing assistance for the administrations of related areas such as Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Workers Compensation and Work Health and Safety functions.
- Provide input into the business payroll strategy.
- Ensure compliance with all areas of with current .
MUST HAVE Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with work place pension schemes
- Excel proficient and be able to work with Pivot tables , VLOOKUP's, etc.
- Assist with Writing and implementing payroll procedures and controls
- Payroll Qualification
- A solid background in Payroll and Good knowledge of Excel and Xero.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliable, practical, pragmatic, dynamic, motivated, trustworthy and good spirit