City of London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Global Marketing agency are hiring a People Coordinator to support the transactional duties for the People function globally, covering the entire employee lifecycle.
Strong communication both verbally and in writing is key. As the main point of contact for global offices liaising with colleagues at all levels.
Experience of working in a Matrix environment would be very beneficial.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for employees, assisting with queries, advising on defined policy and process matters
- Attend meetings, taking notes/minutes/action points, maintaining confidentiality
- Provide support to Resourcing Manager, from posting adverts, conducting searches, screening, with responsibility for all recruitment and onboarding administration
- Produce all offer letters, contracts and other contractual and employee related documentation, with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ensure HR system is updated and accurate, and builds knowledge of system to become team expert system
- Provide administration support training and development for all employees, arranging attendance, etc. and update records.
- Provide support to HR Adviser for payroll and benefits administration, providing holiday and absence cover
- Maintain a constantly changing calendar, for HR Director and Head of HR to schedule and reschedule appointments booking the required spaces and equipment
- Plan and coordinate business travel and accommodation - nationally and internationally - as required, for HR team, adhering to the expenses policy and processes
- Provide general support for HR team, and participate in ad hoc projects as required