£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, an Investment Management firm based in the West End are looking to recruit a Performance Analyst to join their expanding London office. The Performance Analyst reports into the Head of Performance & Risk, and is responsible for performance reporting, client records and Data administration.
This is a hands-on role which will provide an excellent platform for personal development. The successful candidate will have already sufficient technical and systems knowledge but be given opportunity to grow their skills & experience in a broad range of Performance issues within institutional asset management.
The description of key tasks below is for guidance only and is subject to change as the requirements of the team change and as the role develops.
Key tasks will include:
- Produce regular reports such as fund-level performance & attribution.
- Assist team with production of monthly/quarterly reporting. This involves producing standard portfolio analysis data (Attribution/stock performance/ country & Industry bets), which feeds into fund manager commentary.
- Assist with investigation and analysis of portfolio performance
- Monitoring of client guidelines and restrictions.
- Assist with external consultant data forms such as WM/CAPS/INTERSEC/AIM.
- Liaise with back office on issues of corporate actions and other data issues.
- Help maintain Databases and general administrative functions.
- Undertaking other ad hoc performance tasks and projects.
- Graduate (Ideally from a Russell Group University)
- 2-3 years experience within performance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Numerate & Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Attribution & performance calculations
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ideally experience with /Factset/BISAM/ Simpcore DImensions