City of London, London
Up to £200 per day
12 days ago
*Personal Assistant- Immediately available* £55k
Our client a Global Bank based in the city are looking for a polished & well presented Personal Assistant to support the Head Of Investments £55k
In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, as well as also having your own personal workload and responsibilities, The scope of the PA's role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Extensive travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.