West London, London
£150 - £151 per day
2 months ago
Personal Assistant - West London
My Client, a Global Accountancy Firm based in the heart of the West End are on the hunt for their next dedicated, organised and diligent Personal Assistant to support two Partners on a permanent basis.
A relationship focused firm, who are market leading in accountancy. They offer flexible working, team incentives, free lunches and an onsite restaurant! Willing to progress all employees through the business so they strive.
The ideal candidate will have previous work experience in either Professional or Financial Services as a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant. You must have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
To ensure that an excellent standard of PA service and support is provided a specific group of individuals, including at Partner level, within the Audit department to assist them in achieving their overall business objectives.
- Organising meetings including liaising with attendees, room/venue, catering, related diary management.
- Organising reasonably complex travel (both domestic and international).
- Preparing for meetings, note taking in meetings, and preparing minutes if required.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager's personal commitments including travel or childcare.