City of London, London
7 months ago
Personal Tax Manager - London
Personal Tax Manager based in London this is a superb opportunity for a qualified personal tax specialist looking to broaden their knowledge base and apply themselves on a mixed compliance and advisory portfolio.
- Managing the personal tax compliance issues of the firm's clients.
- Providing high level technical advice to clients on a broad range of issues, focussing on income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax planning
- Involvement with a mixed variety of tax projects
- Building and developing client relationships
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Promoting the development of the practice.
- The successful applicant will be an experienced tax professional, preferably qualified, CTA/ACA or equivalent with a personal tax / private client tax background gained within accountancy practice although candidates qualified by experience are also encouraged to apply.
With a clear path for progression to senior manager available for this hire, you will be mentored and encouraged to progress to a senior level with internal training in place to facilitate this.
To be considered for this position or if you would like to find out more please contact Vish Juggapah at Kennedy Pearce on 0203 846 0765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org