£60000 - £80000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Work Life Balance
5 months ago
My client, a professional and profitable Accountancy Practice, are offering a position with a varied portfolio of HNWI's with potential for advisory work and the chance of realistic progression within the business. They will also offer study support and a strong social element to the position as well client interactions through meetings and autonomy over your own relationships that you build within the field.
- You will perform advisory tasks for a mix of Private Client HNWI's, which will include Partnership work with Individual Partners, Non-Domiciles and Off Shore Trusts
- You will manager a small team and be responsible for the output of work that is acheived and have autonomy over targets you set.
- You will be involved with Partnership
- You will have autonomy over the recruitment process for your team should you require it.
- The Private Client team is very stable with great retention. The team is highly profitable and places a strong emphasis on work life balance as well as social events.
- The team is very well lead and is unique to the sector because they have had a relaxed January with many deadlines met earlier in the year
- ATT qualification is essential
- Full knowledge and understanding of compliance work
- Attention to detail is key for the business
- Non-Domicile experience is beneficial but not essential