£34000 - £35000 per annum + study support
29 days ago
A specialist media investment company are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. They offer a structured progression path within the company and therefore this role will suit an ambitious individual with the passion to qualify as an accountant.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller, this is an ideal role for someone who is looking to make an impact and help shape the finance function within a fast-growing international startup. This role has a huge opportunity for growth and you will be working will all departments to help build and provide a solid operational financial structure for the business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to financial analysis, preparing management accounts, invoicing clients and paying suppliers.
- Assist managing cash flow on daily / medium term basis
- Manage supplier/ client invoicing and payments
- Liaise with other departments
- Assisting Preparation of Management accounts & consolidation across the Group
- Assisting Cash flow forecast
- Assist with the annual budgeting process, and track & refine as we develop
- Help implement a set of scalable financial and operational controls
- Design, manage, format and approve all journals and management accounts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Assist with payroll and pension, company secretarial, VAT and corporation tax returns (whether insourced or outsourced)
- Assist with overseeing of work experience staff and interns
- Own Bank Reconciliation- multi currency accounts
- Credit card tracking & postings
- Staff Expenses tracking & Posting
- Preparing Invoices & Chasing receipt
- Control of Purchase ledger, supplier invoices & corresponding with suppliers
- Monthly Gross Profit project management
Skills and Experience-
- Part Qualified Accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA (AAT qualified preferred)
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Produced full management accounts
- Hands on attitude
- Outgoing, driven and enthusiastic individual
- Have strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This role is paying up to £35000 + Study Support