City of London, London
£03600 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
City based spread betting & CFD provider are looking to recruit a Premium Client Manager Team Leader to join their growing sales department.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Contact every new customer (except high net worth) -initial retention calls.
- Contact dormant, non-dormant and new clients in accordance with fluctuating business targets.
- Chase customers who have been active for 30 days and not funded or traded or funded not traded
- Trades and orders over the phone for customers.
- Dealing with trade queries over the phone
- Dealing with trade queries emailed in to Customer Service.
- Take payments.
- Product queries.
- Provide support to Market Making Trade team during peak volume times and in their absence.
- Act as Relationship Manager for Institutional and Retail Clients, expanding their existing business and responding to client requests as required
- Deal with client trade queries, received directly from clients, or as transferred by Client Services team
- Build good general knowledge of colleague's activities and responsibilities, and provide cover as required during their absence
- Take responsibility for keeping up to date and knowledgeable on Products and systems.
- Actively seek market intelligence/data and keep up to date with market events, delivering factual market information and data to the retail client base.
- Escalate issues and seek immediate advice as appropriate.
- Training and development of Retention team
- Provide support to Head of Sales with data and analysis of team performance
- Create content for customers that can be shared with the Retention team to incentivise trading activity for their portfolio of customers. This includes news, technical analysis and webinars
Ideal candidates should have an understanding of spread betting & CFD's and have worked in a similar client services/support position before.